Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Specialist

Specialist Interview Questions

36,568

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever told a subordinat to do something and found out latter it was wrong? How did you correct it?

23 Answers

Helped them correct it and appoligized for mistake

I corrected the situation myself with the subodinate helping me.

Take accountablity for the bad information, move on by correcting the mistake

Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.

10 Answers

You have a 3 gallon bucket and a 5 gallon bucket as your only tools and you need exactly 4 gallons how would you go about getting the 4 gallons?

6 Answers

What was the hardest thing you ever had to do in your prior work experience?

7 Answers

Name a change that you have faced (work or school). What steps did you take and what was the outcome? Name 2/3 strengths that you have when working with a team. Name a time when you faced a problem. What was the problem? What steps did you take to solve the problem and what was the ending result? Name a time when you had to analyze data? What did you analyze? How did you analyze it? What was the outcome?

4 Answers

What is your main weakness?

4 Answers

Every kind of client question, i.e. "Tell us about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer and how you solved their problem. Be specific with the issue at hand, your approach to handling the issue, resources you used, and the outcome, including how the client felt at the end of the interaction."

4 Answers

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers

On a clock, what is the difference in the angle of the minute hand and the hour hand when the clock shows 3:15.

5 Answers

What is the angle created between the minute and hour hands on a clock that reads 4:20?

110 of 36,568 Interview Questions