Specialty Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Specialty Sales Associate

Specialty Sales Associate Interview Questions

Specialty sales associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All were the basic questions you would expect, because they read from the papers left on the table by the store manager. One they kept asking was about my seasonal job, that I wasn't going back to, due to the commute and not driving any more, which I explained at least 5 times about and they still couldn't understand that I wanted to work near where I live. What part of that was confusing, maybe they just didn't understand because they didn't have it written down in front of them to read from.

6 Answers

try 2 explain your problem by many ways maybe they can understand what in your mind or what u want

It was explained several times in many ways, but you can tell when someone isn't going to hire you and they keep coming back to a point that was explained FIVE

It was explained FIVE times, in several ways. What part of "I would like to work closer to home, because I only live a few blocks away and can't drive a 140 mile commute daily anymore" and I am not driving anymore? The first time it was explained in a clear and concise manner and when asked "Where do you see yourself a year from now?" and the response was "Working here". Isn't that clear enough?

none

1 Answer

What can you expect to get from this job?

1 Answer

Start at minimun wage regardless of past work experience experience dismissed

1 Answer

Tell us how you would approach a customer and what would you say?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Narrate a situation where you have dealt with a difficult customer.

Did you ever have a difficult customer you had to deal with? and how did you handle it

What experience do you have in sales

1 Answer

How would you sell this item?

110 of 26 Interview Questions