Want a Free Job Posting?

Specialty Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Specialty Sales Representative"?  See Companies

“Being that I have 20 resumes that look the same as your, what will you do differently to separate you from the rest of the group?”

“What are your most profound weaknesses? (The intensity of the question and demand for an immediate answer were just high pressure)”

“What is your greatest weakness. I know that this is cliche but it is always a challenge.”

“What different skill sets do you think are required to be a successful Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep vs. a Territory Rep?”

“The questions seemed to be off the top of the managers head.”

“When working on a team project in which you are the lead representative, how do you encourage others to work with you to meet the objective?”

“What difficulties have you experienced in working with other colleagues on a specific project and what steps did you take to overcome them?”

“What makes you unique as a salesperson and why is that better than what others offer?”

“How would I be able to learn new subject matter and adapt to new territory as well as launch new molecule?”

110 of 17 Interview Questions