Specimen accessioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Specimen accessioner Interview Questions

specimen accessioner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sometimes we ask that you work Saturday and/or Sunday nights (about once a month). Can you do this? Can you start your shift at 7:30 pm? (The shift in the original job posting was 9pm to 5:30 am). During the phone interview, the HR person asked if I could work from 9 to 9 as they require overtime.

2 Answers

I answered the question that it was my understanding that the shift be from 9 to 9. I was NOT offered the job based on my availability. Basically, they want you to be available from 7:30 pm to 9 am Monday through Friday and on occasional weekends.

Sure, if overtime after 8 hours and double time after 12 hours will be provide according to US pay standards

Do you know what a specimen is?

Availability for OT

1 Answer

Why do you feel you are cut out for this position?

1 Answer

One of the few questions were on how long were you able to stay and it would be up to 7am if I was to start at 6pm.

1 Answer

How does graveyard sound to you?

1 Answer

what was your experience with the job you applying

1 Answer

Most difficult questions were "what do you know about labcorp? can you tell me what a specimen is? Give me some examples? what are some characteristics of a good specimen accessioner? What's your favorite type of management style?"

1 Answer

What jobs have you had in the past where you did a repetitive task?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at LabCorp? What is your experience with data entry? What is your best/worst quality? What did you like/not like about your previous (lab) job?

110 of 68 Interview Questions