Sr director operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sr director operations Interview Questions

sr director operations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

2 Answers

In the next 5 years I see myself growing along side a well established organization that is supportive of its team members and leading the multi family industry.

Living in southern Cali hopefully working with you guy s

Briefing on my career highlight, what's the reason looking for new opportunities, what's the management style, what's the available time frame etc.

1 Answer

When opening a new contact center from the ground up, what is the one thing that frightens you.

What were my reasons for the frequent employment changes over the last 6 years

1 Answer

Describe background. What do you enjoy/not enjoy in roles.

1 Answer

Why do you want to come work for a small start-up?

1 Answer

Focus on teamwork, hands-on, collaboration, initiative, open feedback and discussions.

1 Answer

High and low points of various career positions.

1 Answer

All of their questions were based on leadership principles - making decisions without a lot of data, greatest accomplishment, biggest opportunities for improvement. No trick questions - all STAR questions.

1 Answer

Small things make a huge impression. Having the resumes and interview schedules on a folder was one of those small things. Having multiple waters and snacks on the table also was helpful in easing in to the interview process. I felt wanted as opposed to just another candidate. The interview process gave great insight in to some of the challenges the team was facing and I was more than prepared for the interview simply from previous experience. The questions were about my own experience in how to streamline existing process and dealing with complicated technical issues.

110 of 27 Interview Questions