Sr it project manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sr it project manager

Sr it project manager Interview Questions

sr it project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you feel the skills you have acquired make you an excellent candidate?

1 Answer

The time I have spent in the federal government sector allows me to have a unique insight into the Information Technology needs of the government.

How would my individual contributions be different than the previous employee.

1 Answer

Totally unxpected recruiting process - never experienced this in my past 15 years of career - been to many interviews during past 15 years.

What are 3 of your strengths and 1 weakness

3 Answers

A common question from the interviewers would be "...why don't you tell us what the job requirements for this position should be..." followed by a general disagreement on the answer(s) when more than one interviewer was present -- what an organizational mess.

2 Answers

How do you deal with change?

1 Answer

A phrase expressing the aim of a group or party. The available selections for answers were S,K, L or Q. None of the answers were correct as they did not represent anything or any reference material for the answers.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I am not allowed to discuss this with you, I signed an NDA.. and to be quite honest nobody should have anything on this section that have interviewed with Magic Leap as they also signed an NDA... I am sure our Legal Team have better things to do than be behind someone that is not pleased with the process and its posting things that shouldn't be here. You will meet with a bunch of Top Talent depending on your position and you will be asked all sort of questions base on your expertise.. If you didn't lie on your resume and you are truly a top notch professional, you should be fine.. The Company is very laid back and people as well.. So Suit up, but don't expect to see others, people come to work in Jean and t-shirts..

2 Answers

Think of a difficult question and plan your response ahead of time. For example, have your ever implemented a project and found defects?

2 Answers

How does traceroute work?

110 of 600 Interview Questions