Sr Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sr Manager Interview Questions

4,869

Sr manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

10 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

how did you handle people who don't co-operate?

2 Answers

How do you influence people who do not report to you? How do you get them to do things even though they don't have to or want to?

2 Answers

What would you do if senior management demanded delivery of software in an impossible deadline?

2 Answers

If I was familiar with managing a large team and what was my management style.

1 Answer

How would you manage a budget of over 5000 hours for a given project?

1 Answer

How would you deliver a project when there are two conflicting directives issued by your manager and your manager's manager?

110 of 4,869 Interview Questions