Sr quality manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sr quality manager

Sr quality manager Interview Questions

sr quality manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever set up quality parameters before?

1 Answer

Have you ever set up quality parameters before?

what does UAT stand for ?

1 Answer

I was consistently asked if I was aware of the company's present situation and history. Most other questions were as expected including the usual: Why have you chosen to leave your current role? Why are you applying for this position? What experience do you have that is relevant?

1 Answer

Basic python questions, weird troubleshooting and problem solving questions that seemed unnecessary. Lots of middle managers who think they are hot shots ask very vague questions and didn't understand my answers because I didn't use their Bay area vocabulary.

About my experience in Test Data Management

1 Answer

Questions varied based on the function of the interviewer. For example, Quality was interested in specific quality experience related to the defense industry. HR assessed inclusiveness and employee engagement. Etc.

1 Answer

Demonstrably prove you could use an IDE I had never used before. The position was not for coding, but you wanted proof of being able to navigate and find bugs in code using an IDE not known prior? No prep asked for. The people were pretty smug.

1 Answer

The interview was behavioral based and most of the questions related to related various experiences throughout my career and how I handled them.

1 Answer

Specialists asked very specific questions, whereas higher manager asked more business acumen geared questions and managerial related questions.

What things would you need to take into account to cover the transition of features?

110 of 39 Interview Questions