Assistant Manager Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The followups for each behavioral was tough. Also she asked me to introduce myself in the reverse chronological manner. That was the first for me.

2 Answers

Overall a good company to work for- GOOD work life balance and people. And pets are allowed in the campus...

Chris is name my. That is the answer a silly question like that deserves

If I wanted to accept a Boutique Manager position at a different location.

1 Answer

Do you believe you are overqualified for this position? Code for you are too old

1 Answer

How have you recently contributed via community outreach and what were the results of the contributions? Starbucks loves individuals who are passionate about benefiting their community!

1 Answer

After I was done with all the interviews and testing.

1 Answer

"What would your bring different to the company?"

1 Answer

What do you think is the most important part of our business?

1 Answer

I was also told how special the culture is at AG. Just a statement by 2 people.

1 Answer

basic questions- eg greatest accomplishments, how would you manage staff, what do you know about AG, Asst Mgr was pleasant but I could tell he had NO desire to hire me. Never looked at my resume at all. I was surprised they called me, since this position is lower than several jobs I've had the past 5-10 years, but I do love the brand!

1 Answer

What time frame do you want to fill this job since its been vacant for 5 months?