District Manager Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Find jobs for District Manager

District Manager Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much money did I want to make

As much as possible

We are looking for the best of the best and by looking at your resume I just dont see it, what makes you the top 1%.

1 Answer

"What do/did your parents do for a living?'

1 Answer

Several questions weren't job relevant. One in particular struck me as odd, "What do your sisters and brothers do for a living?"

1 Answer

Why do you want to sell groceries?

1 Answer

How would you handle an employee who was frequently late to their job?

Describe what you have accomplished in a team while not playing the role of the team leader and what did you learn from following others in the team while holding back from taking an assertive position.

What would you do if you were asked to do something unethical?

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond at your last job?

Tell me about a time where you had to drive sales/drive profits/affect change/counsel a problem employee/fire someone.....