Manager Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you address an abnormality in the financial review?

2 Answers

Evaluate the line description and amount. Then review the amounts and take action from that point. May be a coding issue, purchasing issue, or something else.

I would address the problem by examining all contributing factors and then examine them one by one. It could be more than one problem or a series of problems.

Provide a specific situation from your work history when you failed as a Project Manager and what did you do about it?

2 Answers

Do you think you would be satisfied doing this type of work?

4 Answers

The followups for each behavioral was tough. Also she asked me to introduce myself in the reverse chronological manner. That was the first for me.

2 Answers

Can you come in on this exact date and time? If not, we will not be moving forward.

1 Answer

Why I was looking for another position

1 Answer

If I wanted to accept a Boutique Manager position at a different location.

1 Answer

One panel was rude, cold and deliberately unfriendly. The clearly meant to drive me away. The department head disappeared at the halfway point and at the end of my last meeting the panel left me sitting in a big meeting room alone. There was no adios or anything. No wrap-up.

They asked if I could acquire new customer base in St. Louis, MO

1 Answer

We are looking for the best of the best and by looking at your resume I just dont see it, what makes you the top 1%.

110 of 1,036 Interview Questions