Sales associate Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Sales associate Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you do if you are unfamiliar with a product?

2 Answers

I do external research so that I know what I am selling my customers and can have confidence knowing that I am correct in my information.

I do research online and find out what the product does, how it works, and I even purchase it to find out what to do to get the most out of the product, so that when a customer asks a question about it I will know exactly what to say.

Do you do crafts?

3 Answers

What would you do if your friends stole merchandise?

3 Answers

Where are you from?

2 Answers

A customer is being difficult, how do you respond to them and what do you do?

2 Answers

What was your worst job experience.

2 Answers

how much experience do you have? What are your strengths? What are your weakness'.

2 Answers

You are faced with one product that you can sell in bulk with pricing flexibility and another product that has no pricing flexibility but it is a higher ticket item. You can only sell one of the two forever which one do you sell and why?

1 Answer

What is more important preventing theft or customer service?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer