Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

"As a visual merchandiser, the name of the game is creativity and an eye for aesthetically pleasing elements. Interviewers are interested in learning about the inspiration for your style, your knowledge of the company, and ability to handle difficult customers. Be prepared to ultimately showcase your skill set by styling a display for the interviewer that embodies your artistic flair or critic a display that the company already has."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you see that is wrong with this room, and what would you do differently?

1 Answer

I see hangers sticking out on every display rack, products all over the floor, a denim table in complete disarray, and a female mannequin with its top off. None of this would be acceptable to me, since in my current position, I like to ensure my rooms are clean and professional.

If a guest approached you about an item that they wanted to purchase, but we did not have their size in store, what would you do?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you lead a team and what was the outcome?

Name your favorite fashion designer, explain what he/ she is doing right now in fashion, and find clothes in the store that represent their style..