Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staff Accountant Interview Questions

"As a staff accountant, you'll be responsible for working with clients to manage their finances. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and experience handling financial data. Be prepared to answer technical questions that will test your knowledge of accounting as well as some behavioral questions about your ability to manage projects and meet deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you over anyone else?

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last Position?

1 Answer

What would your former supervisor say is your biggest weakness in performing the job?

1 Answer

Questions are not hard. Some accounting knowledge questions (Easy if you have 1 year of accounting experience).

1 Answer

The people that work here are republican southerners, how do you feel about working with republicans?

1 Answer

What would you do if someone just blew you off, when you asked a question that needed to be answered with urgency.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Moss Adams?

1 Answer

Questions were based on how I handled problems, what was my greatest weakness, how I interacted with co-workers, and what level of experience with excel, access, SQL and any other software or coding I had.

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness.

1120 of 1,290 Interview Questions