Staff Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Staff Assistant

Staff Assistant Interview Questions

Staff assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The types of questions asked were about how much and the type of the work I did on projects in college. Also, about how I attack problems. The manager was very interested in how much I can actually accomplish working on a task.

1 Answer

I presented a slideshow of my previous work and projects, which I think filled out my experience in a beneficial way. This was not requested, but was viewed very positively. I later found out that higher level positions require a presentation.

what is most important skill you have to contribute

1 Answer

that having a good sense of aptitude is most important in learning new skills and being with a new organization

1 Answer

How long do you see yourself remaining in this position?

1 Answer

One interviewer said her favorite question was to ask me if there was a question that I wish she had asked me.

1 Answer

Give an example of the kind of customer service you've provided patrons in your previous employment.

2 Answers

What would I do if I needed my boss's signature immediately but wasn't able to locate him as he was in a rural area of a poor country?

1 Answer

What is your health background?

1 Answer

When I got on the job, I was asked about my experience.

1 Answer

What was the worst partner you've ever worked with and why was he/she hard to deal with.

110 of 224 Interview Questions