Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staff Interview Questions

7,046

Staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you handle a group member who didnt pull their weight?

2 Answers

Approached the person and explained they had to pull their weight or they would not share in the grade.

Approach the offending party with specific examples of what they are doing wrong and what they can do specifically to fix the problem. Show them -how- they aren't pulling their weight, rather than just saying it. Ask the group member's input on the matter and help them come up with solutions to correct the problem. Anyone can identify an issue. It's the ones that can fix the issue that truly count.

With the HR Staff: Tell me about when you worked on a difficult situation. How would you describe your excel skills? During the in-person interview: What was the most difficult project that you took in? Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone. Write step-by-step the journal entries in an inventory cycle.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you struggled and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

When you're under a lot of pressure and tight deadlines, how do you manage your stress level?

1 Answer

Name the 4 most important financial statements and their uses.

1 Answer

How would you go about solving a complex problem that you didn't know how to do?

Why do you want to work in the OR? How do you handle stressful situations? Positive patient experience, negative patient experience, how do you handle each? How do you handle personal and work conflicts? The general nursing interview questions, with a few OR specific.

What programs are you proficient in?

What is an accrual?

1 Answer

They asked me about the theories that I align with and what methods of counseling I am used to.

110 of 7,046 Interview Questions