Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Staff

Staff Interview Questions

9,624

Staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

you're not what I expected?

2 Answers

Given a binary tree, how would you write program for getting mirror image of tree in O(n) time? Is it possible ? Assume you have no constraints on space.

4 Answers

Describe major issues seen with Bisted memories and how to detect/avoid these issues.

2 Answers

When I asked for the payment they thought his was a very "unexpected" question. They asked me what it was for. When I reminded them of our agreement, they said, they never agreed to that. That told me more than enough about their operation. I see the other interviews here and I see a pattern.

2 Answers

I guess not really a question because I was not asked - but several times the same person said she did not think I would be happy there.

3 Answers

what are your career goals?

3 Answers

All questions will be behavioral based. Make sure you have the standard ones practiced ("tell me about yourself", "what are your biggest weaknesses", "why do you want to work in public accounting", "tell me about a time when you..."

1 Answer

what is most important skill you have to contribute

1 Answer

that having a good sense of aptitude is most important in learning new skills and being with a new organization

1 Answer

Why I wanted to work for the VA?

3140 of 9,624 Interview Questions