Staff nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staff nurse Interview Questions

1,444

staff nurse interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work in the OR? How do you handle stressful situations? Positive patient experience, negative patient experience, how do you handle each? How do you handle personal and work conflicts? The general nursing interview questions, with a few OR specific.

2 Answers

OR is the place were I can give my continuous concentration and be with the patient internally, I would like to talk to my co workers in stress full situations. I believe staying with out bias would be great and easy to cope while having different patient experiences. I would try not to bring my personal conflicts inside the hospital door so that I could ace on my work conflicts by using simple coping mechanisms , reading contents of medications which I use.

What experience do you have?

4 Answers

When can you begin employment

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for this company

3 Answers

How do you feel about restraining patients, have you done this before.

What I would be doing in 3 years

If you have 4 patient assignment, and give you one more, what will you do

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Tell me about a situation when you had conflict and how you resolved it.

When can you start?