Staff Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staff Nurse Interview Questions

Staff nurse interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work in the OR? How do you handle stressful situations? Positive patient experience, negative patient experience, how do you handle each? How do you handle personal and work conflicts? The general nursing interview questions, with a few OR specific.

2 Answers

OR is the place were I can give my continuous concentration and be with the patient internally, I would like to talk to my co workers in stress full situations. I believe staying with out bias would be great and easy to cope while having different patient experiences. I would try not to bring my personal conflicts inside the hospital door so that I could ace on my work conflicts by using simple coping mechanisms , reading contents of medications which I use.

If you have 4 patient assignment, and give you one more, what will you do

2 Answers

How I could contribute to the unit; How well I could handle conflict (detailed response expected); how would I handle a medication error; Why did I want to work for Mayo

2 Answers

What is the biggest mistake you've made in your professional life and how did you fix it?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

When can you start?

Different clinical situations/experiences.

2 Answers

which antibiotics is contraindicated for infection in childrens and adults

2 Answers

What would you do if a patient needed to use the bathroom but no aids are around at the moment but you had to give a medication, what would you do

1 Answer

Describe your leadership style.

1 Answer