Staff Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Staff Nurse

Staff Nurse Interview Questions

Staff nurse interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work in the OR? How do you handle stressful situations? Positive patient experience, negative patient experience, how do you handle each? How do you handle personal and work conflicts? The general nursing interview questions, with a few OR specific.

2 Answers

OR is the place were I can give my continuous concentration and be with the patient internally, I would like to talk to my co workers in stress full situations. I believe staying with out bias would be great and easy to cope while having different patient experiences. I would try not to bring my personal conflicts inside the hospital door so that I could ace on my work conflicts by using simple coping mechanisms , reading contents of medications which I use.

How would you handle a situation that involved a combative resident?

1 Answer

I do not remember word-for-word what the most difficult question was, but as far as I remember it had to do with a difficult situation I had faced at work-- conflict or something (I should have researched this type of question beforehand)--- and how I had handled it.

1 Answer

How I could contribute to the unit; How well I could handle conflict (detailed response expected); how would I handle a medication error; Why did I want to work for Mayo

2 Answers

What was the most challenging time when you were working?

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

Describe a difficult situation at your last job and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

They asked the usuals. Why nursing, why Bronx Lebanon?

1 Answer

If you are hired, how long can this unit depend on you to be committed.

1 Answer

How would you handle an aggressive inmate?

110 of 370 Interview Questions