Staffing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staffing Coordinator Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for staffing coordinators with impeccable interpersonal and organizational skills to manage their company's staff. In an interview context, expect to talk about how you work alongside the human resource department, your previous projects executed, and what you can provide to the company. Since you will be responsible for the schedules of others, you will want emphasize how you multi-task, prioritize, and handle stress."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are some of the skills that you would use to excel in this role?

1 Answer

I spoke about different skills that were on my résumé that were applicable to this role.

How do you manage work-life balance?

1 Answer

How do you manage stress?

1 Answer

Not only was the staffing coordinator extremely unprofessional about the situation, but she was not even the least bit empathetic about my situation. Mind you, why would ANYONE want to work for a company that will penalize you for simply being late?

4 Answers

What made you want to go into this field?

1 Answer

It would be great to interact with the business and get the interview started. However, the Account Manager booked three interviews, all which did not take place. I waited by the phone and no call. So disappointed.

1 Answer

Explain your past work experiences in detail, the type of work done, projects etc

1 Answer

What would I bring to the table?

1 Answer

What are you looking for?

1 Answer

Only two questions were asked by the Director of Nursing and they are easy answers. 1. Are you good with computers? 2. If it is Friday and a nurse or CNA call in sick what do you do?

110 of 128 Interview Questions