Star Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Star Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Star Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Really practice and rehearse your introduction and interview questions. Dress the part also! Since you will be held to a strict uniform policy as a FA, you should demonstrate that you are already capable of that.

4 Answers

How long after you got fingerprinted did you start training?

they had a class coming up in two weeks after that March 21st interview, so I signed up for that one. But they had at least two more starting every week onward from there.

I can't seem to find my passport, we moved states. If I end up having to order another one is it going to interfere? Did they ask for it at the interview? Thanks

How would you describe your decision making process?

1 Answer

"What is something you've recently learned that you've been able to apply successfully?" The reason this caught me off guard was because it was my fourth over the course of 4 hours and this particular one was with someone over the phone which made it a little less personable. My gears got clunky and for the life of me I couldn't say a word for ten seconds. Other than that I think I made a great recovery and the rest of the interview went well.

1 Answer

All of the questions are relatively simple but it's important to be prepared - as you need to have a concrete result.

1 Answer

What is you're weakness ?

1 Answer

Tell me of a time that you were disappointed with your efforts to resolve a conflict between coworkers.

1 Answer

(Phone interview) Please describe a situation where you had to work with ambiguity?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you made a mistake.

1 Answer

"tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc."

110 of 33 Interview Questions