State manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State manager Interview Questions

state manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you address a circumstance in which you disagree with your supervisor's decision or actions in a particular instance?

1 Answer

I responded that my responsibility is to provide my supervisor with sufficient info for her to make a good decision and ultimately I have to trust she is going to do just that, she won't ask me to do anything unlawful, and as she has the overall responsibility, I will need to accept her decision and move on with business to support her decision.

What are your salary requirements? offer 30,000-40,000

1 Answer

How long have I been in the benefits business?

1 Answer

Provide a presentation for how you woukd structure technical support services at the agecny.

1 Answer

They put me in situational scenarios in which I had to think on my feet and come up with the best answer I knew of based on my experience.

1 Answer

They asked about why I wanted to work for them and they really cared about the answer.

1 Answer

Could I deal with the dysfunctional company management?

1 Answer

How did you get a contracting job for the State of Texas, why would they hire you?

1 Answer

Describe a time that you had to make a decision that was not popular at your company.

1 Answer

tell me about a time when you were left out of the planning process, and how did you deal with it?

110 of 22 Interview Questions