Statistician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Statistician Interview Questions

"When you interview for a position as a statistician, you can expect to be asked about your knowledge of statistics, analytical and critical thinking skills, and your ability to draw conclusions from gathered data. Prepare to answer situational questions that may require you to analyze a set of data and explain its meaning or design an experiment to gather important statistical data. Your employer will want to make sure you can use your theoretical knowledge of statistics to solve hands-on, real world problems."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic SQL.

1 Answer

1. Describe your statistical analysis experience. 2. Would you be a good team player? 3. RAND is a fast paced environment in which acquisition of new skills constantly is a must. Would you be a good candidate to work in this type of an environment. They also asked for a sample of SAS code that I had created.

Describe your current position and challenges

Tell me about the work you've done in this area.

Do you have any experience for real data?

1 Answer

Explain specific statistical techniques for solving a problem (variable reduction)

Basic linear regression problems, like assumptions, how to do test; Very detailed questions about my resume

3140 of 264 Interview Questions