Stock Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stock Clerk Interview Questions

Stock clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had just clocked out for lunch, and you saw the line at the bakery was very long. A customer stops you and explains that they only need to pick up their cake. What do you do?

2 Answers

you have one of 2 ways you can handle this one, tell the customer you just punched out but is there anything else you can do for her or tell her that you will see if there is anything you can do and then proceed to the manager or assistant manager and ask if you can punch back in and help at the bakery with the customers and you will take your break when it is less busy or take 2 15 minute breaks later just to keep the customers moving and happy, no matter what customer service is job 1 and you have to think of the store as your own store because you are vested in it and your paycheck depends on it, always try to remember to be nice and be the best worker you can be, in this day and age there is no guarantee of a job you have to be the best you can be and if you can't deal with customers than you have cut out most jobs on the market.

I would help the customer and take my lunch after. I would let management know that it will appear I took an extended lunch on my timesheet because I was helping a customer at the beginning.

"What benefit will the company see if they hire someone like you?"

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What was the most difficult retail experience I have dealt with?

1 Answer

What does 3 quarters, 3 dimes, 1 nickle, and 6 pennies add up to?

1 Answer

Are you able to do a lot of lifting?

1 Answer

Do you know what rotating backstock means?

1 Answer

How did you handle a situation in which you were in the wrong?

1 Answer

Manager asked me if I would be OK working with "a bunch of rednecks."

Is $8.00 ok to start the position