Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stock Interview Questions

1,172

Stock interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had just clocked out for lunch, and you saw the line at the bakery was very long. A customer stops you and explains that they only need to pick up their cake. What do you do?

2 Answers

you have one of 2 ways you can handle this one, tell the customer you just punched out but is there anything else you can do for her or tell her that you will see if there is anything you can do and then proceed to the manager or assistant manager and ask if you can punch back in and help at the bakery with the customers and you will take your break when it is less busy or take 2 15 minute breaks later just to keep the customers moving and happy, no matter what customer service is job 1 and you have to think of the store as your own store because you are vested in it and your paycheck depends on it, always try to remember to be nice and be the best worker you can be, in this day and age there is no guarantee of a job you have to be the best you can be and if you can't deal with customers than you have cut out most jobs on the market.

I would help the customer and take my lunch after. I would let management know that it will appear I took an extended lunch on my timesheet because I was helping a customer at the beginning.

The manager of the store asked me if I liked to drink, what, and how much. Also asked me if I had a boyfriend.

4 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

3 Answers

Can you dial a phone

3 Answers

Would you consider yourself a humble person?

1 Answer

If you're unaware of the history of the store just type it in google. Your knowledge of the brand is imperative for hire.

1 Answer

What does 3 quarters, 3 dimes, 1 nickle, and 6 pennies add up to?

1 Answer

how to solve an irate customers problem, who has no idea what to purchase for their childs birthday.

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Name of time when you went above and beyond for a customer.

110 of 1,172 Interview Questions