Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stock Interview Questions

3,375

stock interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had just clocked out for lunch, and you saw the line at the bakery was very long. A customer stops you and explains that they only need to pick up their cake. What do you do?

2 Answers

you have one of 2 ways you can handle this one, tell the customer you just punched out but is there anything else you can do for her or tell her that you will see if there is anything you can do and then proceed to the manager or assistant manager and ask if you can punch back in and help at the bakery with the customers and you will take your break when it is less busy or take 2 15 minute breaks later just to keep the customers moving and happy, no matter what customer service is job 1 and you have to think of the store as your own store because you are vested in it and your paycheck depends on it, always try to remember to be nice and be the best worker you can be, in this day and age there is no guarantee of a job you have to be the best you can be and if you can't deal with customers than you have cut out most jobs on the market.

I would help the customer and take my lunch after. I would let management know that it will appear I took an extended lunch on my timesheet because I was helping a customer at the beginning.

What do you know about Walmart?

5 Answers

If you were scanning a customers' groceries and something scanned as $19.99, then the customer insisted the product was $17.99, what would you do?

5 Answers

Are you willing to work a flex schedule

4 Answers

Why did you have a gap in your employment record?

4 Answers

The manager of the store asked me if I liked to drink, what, and how much. Also asked me if I had a boyfriend.

4 Answers

Why’d you leave last job

He ask me where will be in 5 years

4 Answers

Do you work better individually or in a team environment?

3 Answers

When i finally met him i shuck his hand and we went the interview room and we sat down as he statted gathering paper work and when he started talking he ask me about customerservice stating that if i was working in a store and customer couldn't find and an item then what should i do. And my answer was that i would stop what i am doing and walk the customer to the isle show them where to look because i wouldn't know exactly the number isle so that what i told him and that am an loyal worker and i have done this work before and he said ok and was like he had lost some paperwork and was looking on the table but never said to me that he did and just me told me he will give me an call when he gather of information from the other interviews but i never heard anything back from him from that day to this one he never call since and i gave him the correct phone.

3 Answers