Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Associate Interview Questions

Store associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

It sounds dumb, but the most difficult question they asked me was "what are you most proud of?"

1 Answer

Asking what you want to do in this company, knowing in truth you just want a job and money and have to come up with some BS answer to get hired. But, interview was easy and down to earth. Then again I have an easy time talking with people.

1 Answer

School related question: I dont remember the exact phrasing but it was about a school project, if I had ever done one and what it was/how did I play a part/bla blah, I never took part in school projects as a group, It was always individuallly!

1 Answer

why do you choose Walmart?

1 Answer

All of the questions I was asked, I had found online through a "job interview questions" search. I wasn't really expecting the question about pay though.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to vouch for a fellow employee who was accused of doing something wrong, theft or whatever, and you knew if you told the truth they would be fired? How did you handle that?

1 Answer

How do you know when a customer is truly satisfied?

what is your strengths

1 Answer

If offered a job, how long do you plan to work here?

1 Answer

If you were given specific directions by management, would you deviate from those directions but still get the job done and what specifically are the steps would you take to go about it.

1120 of 636 Interview Questions