Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Associate Interview Questions

Store associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Work History

1 Answer

Describe a time when you were given feedback from a supervisor that you needed to improve your performance in a certain area. How did you improve/ what did you do differently?

1 Answer

It sounds dumb, but the most difficult question they asked me was "what are you most proud of?"

1 Answer

School related question: I dont remember the exact phrasing but it was about a school project, if I had ever done one and what it was/how did I play a part/bla blah, I never took part in school projects as a group, It was always individuallly!

1 Answer

All of the questions I was asked, I had found online through a "job interview questions" search. I wasn't really expecting the question about pay though.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to vouch for a fellow employee who was accused of doing something wrong, theft or whatever, and you knew if you told the truth they would be fired? How did you handle that?

what is your strengths

1 Answer

If you were given specific directions by management, would you deviate from those directions but still get the job done and what specifically are the steps would you take to go about it.

1 Answer

tell me about a time where you had to to make a new suggestion for management?

1 Answer

Asked me about any previous work experience.

4150 of 813 Interview Questions