Store Co Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Co Manager Interview Questions

Store co manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In your previous experience what was your job experience with loss prevention? Explain in detail what your specific duties were in your last job title. What are/were your company standards for personal and store stats? How were you held accountable for those numbers?

1 Answer

The company is big on LP answers, but not as strict in the store. Job duties, make sure they are service related. Standards for stats, upt, ads, adt, payroll, very specific.

Have I ever worked in a process driven environment?

1 Answer

Most of the questions asking what do you do to stay motivated are seeking out what you do when it's slow or you haven't reached your sales quota. There's essentially one answer they're looking for which is, "I always find something to do to increase my sales." You have to seemingly sound obsessed with sales to play it safe unless your job is specifically for a customer service or auditing position.

1 Answer

Describe a time you had to communicate a change in store operations to the hourly associates.

How would handle coaching a difficult employee, who just doesn't seem to care about succeeding?

How do you sell?

1 Answer

What makes you a good leader?

1 Answer

Was I willing to work nights and weekends

Explain a time when you had to correct or coach a difficult co-worker or employee to do something they did not want to do?

1 Answer

What is the one thing that I am scared or hesitant to learn?

110 of 18 Interview Questions