Store Co Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Co Manager Interview Questions

Store co manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Most of the questions asking what do you do to stay motivated are seeking out what you do when it's slow or you haven't reached your sales quota. There's essentially one answer they're looking for which is, "I always find something to do to increase my sales." You have to seemingly sound obsessed with sales to play it safe unless your job is specifically for a customer service or auditing position.

1 Answer

Never mention that you report to your manager to find another task or need assistance for guidance regarding your job duties. They are typically looking for a leadership personality that implies you are a self starter and self motivated individual.

In your previous experience what was your job experience with loss prevention? Explain in detail what your specific duties were in your last job title. What are/were your company standards for personal and store stats? How were you held accountable for those numbers?

1 Answer

Have I ever worked in a process driven environment?

1 Answer

If you could pick the perfect outfit, what would it be?

1 Answer

What makes you a good leader?

1 Answer

what products I used from their company

1 Answer

Q: how do you live your adventure? Q: What does the term GUIDE mean to you? That kind of stuff

Was I willing to work nights and weekends

Just typical situational questions.

1 Answer

Basic managerial questions. Humility is a big question about previous jobs and interactions

110 of 15 Interview Questions