Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Interview Questions

7,440

Store interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I be willing to let my cosmetology license go inactive?

3 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

7 Answers

Where do you believe that our shrink comes from the most? Internal? Or external?

2 Answers

"You are never going to get anywhere with a communications degree" "Right now, I am asking the questions. I will tell you when it's YOUR turn to ask a question" "Wow it seems like you are just all about money. Would you say that is correct?" "What makes you think you can walk in here after never working here before and manage people who have been working here for ten or more years?" "You think you are experienced? I have worked at...(Starts naming every single clothing store he has ever worked in or managed). That's experience." (First of all, sir, I'm not applying for your job....!) "I have friends who make $1000+ every night serving at high end restaurants in New York City. Wouldn't that be nice? But you couldn't do that." "Your resume is total crap." I was asked TWO questions pertaining to the actual job: Managing approach to employees older than I and that had worked there longer, and what metric I would focus on to get all of them up if we were down for the day.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task, what affect did it have and what did you do?

2 Answers

What is your biggest weakness?

2 Answers

What do you think qualifies you to work at the Apple Store?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time when you were wrong?

2 Answers

Do you even want to be here?

2 Answers

What is most important trait(s) for a software trainer.

1120 of 7,440 Interview Questions