Store Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Leader Interview Questions

Store leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you have a 4 year college degree?

3 Answers

I may not have a 4 year degree but recruiter has no retail background what so evr.

Sounds like you're a bit sour.... You weren't good for the job. Get over it.

I think having a group leader with no experience is just wrong ...don't need a 4 year degree to supervise I rather listen to someone with experience than some 4 degree college grad with no experience it's like being kicked in the head when I can't grow with a company u have been with for years

Tell me about a time when you challenged your boss?

1 Answer

It was unexpected when they ask you how much your bills are and what your spending habits are.

1 Answer

They ask you to rank each store and leader based on your visits to the entire room of leaders.

1 Answer

What do you know about Ollie's ?

1 Answer

What experience and qualities do you possess that would make you an asset to this position?

1 Answer

None. I would have loved to turn the tables and ask the panel the exact questions they asked me. It would've been amusing to hear their responses. I say amusing because I got the impression that if they were interviewing each other, they most likely wouldn't give themselves the job. Tough crowd.

1 Answer

How do you make things happen THROUGH your people. Humble is what they are looking for.

1 Answer

Behavior Based interview questions. "Tell me about a time that you..." Interviewers are allowed to go off-script and ask more probing questions if they feel it necessary.

1 Answer

None, but you will be asked the same thing three times. Literally.

110 of 119 Interview Questions