Store Management Executive Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Management Executive Development Program Interview Questions

Store management executive development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked us to analyze data and employee "scorecards" in order to make a recommendation of where the Sales Manager's coaching needed to be focused. Having only just learned about the process, it was this part of the second-round interview that threw some people for a loop.

1 Answer

Be prepared to analyze data and link results to necessary behavior improvements

Tell me about a time that you had to convey something unpleasant to a supervisor.

Tell me about a time when you had to make an executive decision without a managers consent and why?

If you are not new to interviewing, nothing should be a surprise. Some questions the ask are: Why Macy's/retail? Are you okay with having to work nighs/weekends? Tell me about a goal you have for yourself? Tell me about a time you had to tell a supervisor bad news?

Most questions were behavioral so make sure to have 5-10 examples showcasing your leadership skills.

Tell me about a time when you had to give an employee unfortunate news and how did you handle that situation?