Store Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Store manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

what is shrinkage?

1 Answer

the rate of theft vs the amount of goods supplied.

Why are you leaving previous employer?

1 Answer

Company uses an interview guide.

1 Answer

Like any potential manager interview its alot about building a team and coaching.

Why ALDI?

1 Answer

Deals with breaking a rule or policy.

1 Answer

When was the last time you experimented with drugs?

1 Answer

No dumb questions like strengths and weaknesses. Straight up grill. All the questions were situation, action, result. 1. Tell me about a time were you had a difficult conversation with someone (performance critique is the best example) 2. Tell me about a time where you had a tight deadline and multiple things to do 3. Tell me about a time where you had a short deadline (one day, as opposed to question two which could stretch out) 4. Something about reviewing profit earned and using that knowledge to branch out into new areas (tanked that question obviously) 5. Tell me about a time where you had coach someone repeatedly 6. Tell me about a time where you critiqued someone's bad performance or teamwork. 7. Tell me about a time where you had to encourage someone. 8. Tell me about a time where you had to implement a plan in which even you did not agree with. That's all I remember.

1 Answer

Why do I feel that farm supply is a promising business and how will I contribute to Orscheln's success?

1 Answer

Describe a day where everything went wrong. What did you learn from the experience and how would you approach the same situation?

110 of 105 Interview Questions