Store manager trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store manager trainee Interview Questions

store manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a day where everything went wrong. What did you learn from the experience and how would you approach the same situation?

2 Answers

I described a busy holiday weekend at my current job. I was newly transferred to this location, and the foot traffic was considerably larger than anticipated. The staff was overwhelmed and we could not keep up with demand for product. After the day was complete, I analyzed the weekend's business, and developed an aggressive plan for the following holiday weekend. The following holiday weekend went smoothly and sales were nearly double as the initial weekend described.

it was christmas morning i was ooening manager at mcdonalds and my prep person didnt show up, the my toaster broke so i had no food prepped and no toaster. the store manager came in bout 1 1/2 later as the director was bringing in a toaster for our store to borrow. i learned that as long as i stayed calm and collective and like i wasnt worried the crew stayed calm and we got thru jt.

Why ALDI?

1 Answer

Tuesday interview; if you do not receive a call by Thursday then we are not interested.

2 Answers

They asked me nothing, because I could not get the interview, due to no camera on my computer, and when I asked for a one on one, they ignored me.

Tell me your experience

1 Answer

What do you now about Firestone?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work over 45 hours a week?

1 Answer

Can you describe a situation where you have to fix a situation?

Why the interest in CVS?

1 Answer

Do you have reliable transportation to get to the job?

110 of 169 Interview Questions