Store team leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Store team leader Interview Questions

store team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have a 4 year college degree?

3 Answers

I may not have a 4 year degree but recruiter has no retail background what so evr.

Sounds like you're a bit sour.... You weren't good for the job. Get over it.

I think having a group leader with no experience is just wrong ...don't need a 4 year degree to supervise I rather listen to someone with experience than some 4 degree college grad with no experience it's like being kicked in the head when I can't grow with a company u have been with for years

Our starting salary is $8/ hr and will eventually increase in 6 months with good performance. You are allowed one 15-min break and an unpaid 30min lunch break in a shift of more than 7hours. Will this be fine?

1 Answer

Was informal, walked and talked about fixing what was broken.

1 Answer

What experience and qualities do you possess that would make you an asset to this position?

1 Answer

One question made absolutely no sense. Can you tell me about a time where you did expect to see the outcome but you saw something else and had to handle it differently than expected. I might have it a little wrong but at the time it made no sense.

1 Answer

How do you develop people for promotion?

1 Answer

They ask you to rank each store and leader based on your visits to the entire room of leaders.

1 Answer

Can you work a flexible schedule?

1 Answer

There's a dress code required. No tattoos are to show, they must be covered at all times in the store. Will this be a problem?

1 Answer

What is your greatest achievement in your management career?

110 of 72 Interview Questions