Strategic Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic Analyst Interview Questions

Strategic analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

4 Answers

Use a decision tree.

this is likely an applied probability question: My answer is to apply total probability formula here.

It's ~25%. .5 x .3 x .3 = .045 or 4.5% success rate from emailing. Add to that the unprompted payment rate (.2 or 20%) and get 24.5%

The manager asked me about my SQL query background.

1 Answer

Strategy you would use to market the specific product/technology that you chose in the previous question (what development do you think is promising).

1 Answer

In an 8x8 checkerboard, how many squares are in it totally?

1 Answer

What is the software purchase lifecycle?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you...

1 Answer

Can you provide W2s or Payck Stubs from a Family Owned Business? From "EVAN"

1 Answer

No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...

1 Answer

What is the difference between t-test and ANOVO.

1 Answer

First round phone interview is more like a IQ questions, I was asked more than 60 questions during 45 minutes interview. There is no right or wrong answer. Just like "Are you a suspicious person?", "Do you want to do as a sales person?", "Are you a quick thinker?" etc.

110 of 149 Interview Questions