strategic marketing associate interview questions shared by candidates
Is your college GPA reflective of your potential?
No, I had to adjust to the rigor of my colllege and started an upward trend.
Hardly. A GPA is based on what you have achieved rather than on what you could achieve. I'm not saying the two are unrelated, but a GPA could also reflect the ability to work hard or to be a smooth talker. Three people might get the same GPA, while one is working hard as hell, the other is average but compensated with good social skills and talks his way out of everything and the third one is plain lazy but smart by nature. The potential of the three would be different in real life than in college.
Not in the least. It reflects your ability at that time and place to attain scores in chosen subjects.
If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Marketing Associate
- Sales Associate/Cashier
- Research Associate
- Project Manager
- Sales Associate
- Data Analyst