Strategic Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic Marketing Interview Questions

Strategic marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is your college GPA reflective of your potential?

24 Answers

No, I had to adjust to the rigor of my colllege and started an upward trend.

Hardly. A GPA is based on what you have achieved rather than on what you could achieve. I'm not saying the two are unrelated, but a GPA could also reflect the ability to work hard or to be a smooth talker. Three people might get the same GPA, while one is working hard as hell, the other is average but compensated with good social skills and talks his way out of everything and the third one is plain lazy but smart by nature. The potential of the three would be different in real life than in college.

Not in the least. It reflects your ability at that time and place to attain scores in chosen subjects.

The first thing I was asked to do was sit down at a computer and play an online/Facebook game. I was given a sheet of questions and 30 minutes to play the game, and answer the questions. It was recommended that I also put together a PPT presentation as the next 30 minutes was me presenting to the person that would be my boss and 2 other members of the team. Questions ranged from how I would market the game, thoughts for bringing in new players, thoughts on partnerships, etc.

1 Answer

What would be the coolest thing you would want to do in this vertical (specialty trades) market as a strategic marketer?

1 Answer

Where else did you apply to college?

Typical case interviews.

1 Answer

The questions are not too difficult. Two of the Interviewers gave a couple of problems to work out, basic math problems all based on CPI, CPC, CPM metrics.

1 Answer

In an 8x8 checkerboard, how many squares are in it totally?

1 Answer

All questions were STAR questions.

1 Answer

How do you think you would fit in here??

1 Answer

Explain a situation where you used some analytical process/method to solve a problem.

110 of 40 Interview Questions