Strategic Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Strategic marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The first thing I was asked to do was sit down at a computer and play an online/Facebook game. I was given a sheet of questions and 30 minutes to play the game, and answer the questions. It was recommended that I also put together a PPT presentation as the next 30 minutes was me presenting to the person that would be my boss and 2 other members of the team. Questions ranged from how I would market the game, thoughts for bringing in new players, thoughts on partnerships, etc.

1 Answer

30 minutes on a game you have never played (they do not tell you anything in advance) is quite stressful as a way to start the process.

The questions are not too difficult. Two of the Interviewers gave a couple of problems to work out, basic math problems all based on CPI, CPC, CPM metrics.

1 Answer

Where else did you apply to college?

1 Answer

I don't recall the specific questions, but they were mainly just related to my background and ability to do the job. Nothing odd-ball or very challenging.

He did ask about my ability to work in a collaborative environment. I've run into that question rather frequently in my job search.

Tell me about a time when you had to juggle priorities, and what did you do? Describe your leadership style. What attracted you to Daymon?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflicting goals. How did you manage the situation?

Compensation, right off the bat, in the first call. Have your 'elevator pitch' ready.

19 of 9 Interview Questions