Strategic services associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic services associate Interview Questions

1,294

strategic services associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is your college GPA reflective of your potential?

24 Answers

No, I had to adjust to the rigor of my colllege and started an upward trend.

Hardly. A GPA is based on what you have achieved rather than on what you could achieve. I'm not saying the two are unrelated, but a GPA could also reflect the ability to work hard or to be a smooth talker. Three people might get the same GPA, while one is working hard as hell, the other is average but compensated with good social skills and talks his way out of everything and the third one is plain lazy but smart by nature. The potential of the three would be different in real life than in college.

Not in the least. It reflects your ability at that time and place to attain scores in chosen subjects.

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

5 Answers

What is the lowest salary you would be willing to take for this role?

4 Answers

Pros and cons

3 Answers

Tell me about your experience and where you're going?

3 Answers

"If you have $3.25 and each newspaper cost $.75..."

3 Answers

Describe a time when you had to resolve time sensitive issue with a difficult customer or employee.

2 Answers

How would you answer a potential client who states they have heard questionable things about our company?

2 Answers

All about their leadership principals.

2 Answers

What is your favorite app?

110 of 1,294 Interview Questions