Strategy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategy Analyst Interview Questions

Strategy analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

A glass bottle full of liquid weighs 100 ounces. If you remove half the liquid, the bottle now weighs 60 ounces. How much does the bottle weigh with nothing in it?

5 Answers

0.5x + y = 60 x + y = 100 y = 20 is the weight of the bottle x is fluid weight

What is the yearly consumption of eggs in the USA

2 Answers

Do you think insurance will be a boring industry?

2 Answers

Name a very bad product and tell me why it's so bad and what I would do to overcome the challenges from a marketing perspective?

1 Answer

My resume/experience/education summary was very good but he said I lacked enthusiasm (regarding my answer to the second question).

1 Answer

Determine credit rating procedures between high risk, medium risk, and low risk customers?

2 Answers

What were ways that I went above and beyond to contribute to a project.

1 Answer

How many bagels can a bagel shop sell in a year in Nantucket, assuming it was the only one in the town?

1 Answer

First case discuss two credit card types, "classic" and "venture" ... I was given a table with data on each, eventually had to compute some made up "loss" value statistic/percentage (I don't quite remember, but they gave me the formula) for both cards together, given a ratio of classic:venture cards. Then had to perform a second calculation with that equation, given a lower loss value and variable classic:venture card ratio.

1 Answer

All behavioral questions such as what you would do if having different opinion with your boss and so on.

110 of 222 Interview Questions