Strategy Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategy Consulting Interview Questions

Strategy consulting interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience in stream processing using the latest frameworks. Compare Flink, Spark, Storm, etc.

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume. Why Ogilvy/OgilvyRed Analytical Experience/Data & Insight Mining Cross-Functional Teamwork

Several case questions about economic and business cases

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on?

2 Answers

nothing really hard, just know your resume and be able to support whats on it talk about your past projects and how did you do them. Talk about leadership, and what is your role on the project.

Case Question: Should Microsoft buy Accenture?

Two 45min interviews, both case study interviews, and a few behavioral questions after.

What do you do when something changes accidentally during the project.

I was asked what books I was reading... I wasn't reading anything professional at the time, so I was embarrassed to say Stephen King. Now I always keep a business book on my night stand. They asked me about all the acronyms used in the job posting--- I had researched the ones that I hadn't heard of-- and that was HUGE. The fact that I could even recite the acronyms was a plus over the other candidates.

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs