Strategy director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategy director Interview Questions

strategy director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you do this, how do you do that, how, how and how, and never a why question.

3 Answers

Vague as possible because I sensed he was conducting interviews only for free consultation purpose. If you conduct an interview, don't feel bad about not getting a single response, just monitor this company's employee list and you will note that the position was never actually being offered.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our hiring process. We do have a structured system for qualifying candidates. We are definitely not looking for a free consultation. Our process is geared towards identifying candidates that fit the job description and relevant skill sets. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a position to everyone we interview. We will definitely use this feedback to further improve and provide clarity to prospective candidates.

What's the "next big" market area or venture MSFT should get into? And why?

2 Answers

What type of experience do you have in selling claims data to the post acute space in a start up environment

Biggest strengths/weaknesses

1 Answer

Interview focused on my previous work/book of work and my point of view on brands.

1 Answer

Asked several different ways and times: How do you get clients to buy into something that they do not want to do?

1 Answer

How would I manage an SAP implementation?

1 Answer

Would I join the Organization and Transformation practice or the Business Strategy practice?

1 Answer

Why would you agree to a lateral move (same job title)

1 Answer

Something standard like where do you see yourself in five years or tell me about a difficult situation

110 of 144 Interview Questions