Strategy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategy Interview Questions

Strategy interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

A glass bottle full of liquid weighs 100 ounces. If you remove half the liquid, the bottle now weighs 60 ounces. How much does the bottle weigh with nothing in it?

5 Answers

0.5x + y = 60 x + y = 100 y = 20 is the weight of the bottle x is fluid weight

What is the yearly consumption of eggs in the USA

2 Answers

Do you stay current on the financial services industry and market movements?

2 Answers

Do you think insurance will be a boring industry?

2 Answers

Suppose that you have a fair coin. You start with $0. You win 1$ each time you get a head and loose $1 each time you get tails. Calculate the probability of getting $2 without getting below $0 at any time.

4 Answers

What were ways that I went above and beyond to contribute to a project.

1 Answer

First case discuss two credit card types, "classic" and "venture" ... I was given a table with data on each, eventually had to compute some made up "loss" value statistic/percentage (I don't quite remember, but they gave me the formula) for both cards together, given a ratio of classic:venture cards. Then had to perform a second calculation with that equation, given a lower loss value and variable classic:venture card ratio.

1 Answer

All behavioral questions such as what you would do if having different opinion with your boss and so on.

1 Answer

You have had mostly experience in non profits, how do you think you would work in a fast pace agency setting, being that they are so different?

110 of 885 Interview Questions