Strategy manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for strategy manager

Strategy manager Interview Questions

strategy manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you do this, how do you do that, how, how and how, and never a why question.

3 Answers

Vague as possible because I sensed he was conducting interviews only for free consultation purpose. If you conduct an interview, don't feel bad about not getting a single response, just monitor this company's employee list and you will note that the position was never actually being offered.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our hiring process. We do have a structured system for qualifying candidates. We are definitely not looking for a free consultation. Our process is geared towards identifying candidates that fit the job description and relevant skill sets. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a position to everyone we interview. We will definitely use this feedback to further improve and provide clarity to prospective candidates.

What do you think the main profit drivers are for the Xbox division?

2 Answers

What's the "next big" market area or venture MSFT should get into? And why?

2 Answers

Walked through my resume, then I was presented with a slide presentation and asked to go through it and discuss what stood out to me. Challenging, lots of "think on your feet" type questions.

1 Answer

Interview focused on my previous work/book of work and my point of view on brands.

1 Answer

What type of experience do you have in selling claims data to the post acute space in a start up environment

1 Answer

How would I manage an SAP implementation?

1 Answer

Would I join the Organization and Transformation practice or the Business Strategy practice?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and your career.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you worked with learning processes.

110 of 459 Interview Questions