Stress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stress Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Stress Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do I know that you wouldn't accept a position from a totally different company if you were called upon by a recruiter, and offered $10k or $20k more per year?

3 Answers

I can't answer honestly without saying that I would have to consider the situation on its merits and growth potential - because in such an instance, no matter what anyone may tell you, *I* (or my family & I) come first.

Although a higher income is a great benefit, when it comes to finding & establishing meaningful work, income isn't the biggest motivator. More money doesn't necessarily always mean more fulfilling work.

That answer is probably why you didn't get the job, never say your family comes first at a job interview even though obviously they would. Never allow them to think that you would leave for a better opportunity even though you would. The second persons answer was perfect.

1. What does psychiatric illness mean to you? 2. What would you do if a patient spat on you? 3. What would you do if you presented an opinion at a meeting that was not accepted by others and how would that make you feel?

1 Answer

The most difficult part is getting to the second interview. It will not be in the same location as the first one but you will not be given the address. This is deliberate. You will be told you'll receive an address with driving instructions via email but they don't send it. They most you will get is some hastily rattled off directions to the location. (I know it is deliberate because I know other applicants who were all told they'd get an email and didn't.)

1 Answer

Tell me about a time at work when you encountered a difficult situation. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

Set up an (imaginary) interview with a buyer through cold calling.

1 Answer

They were all typical interview questions and none were either difficult or unexpected. Like I said they're all situational based as the company has interview packets they must fill out and rate you. Based on the final grade you're either (1) Highly Recommended, (2) Recommended, or (3) Not Recommended.

1 Answer

"When working one of your coworkers is upset or angery. How would you handle the situation?'

1 Answer

There were two questions. The first was why do you want to work here? The second question was: Are you ready to work extremely hard, with no supervision, for the first five years of doing business without knowing if you are going to make a healthy living from it?

1 Answer

Pretty straighforward STAR interview question model

1 Answer

What's your process for de-stressing while you're at work? What do you do when you're stressed at work?

110 of 37 Interview Questions