Summer Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summer Business Analyst Interview Questions

Summer business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Second round: What is a regulation that is currently affecting JPMC? If you were an operations manager at a bank, what would be something you would change? What are your short term and long term career goals?

1 Answer

1. I talked about BEPS (base erosion profit sharing) and how there is currently not a regulation set up to combat it, but government leaders all over the world are meeting this June to discuss different policies, which will in turn affect JPMC and all of the large financial institutions. 2. I said improving communication and efficiency by talking to everyone and making sure that their voices and ideas are heard.

Which methodology would you use to create and integrate the system ?

1 Answer

A mobile phone company with coverage over three states wants to upgrade it's Customer Relationship Management system. How should it go about this?

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

How do the 3 main financial statements flow together? Walk me through the process.

1 Answer

For the telephone interview I was quizzed on my resume about the various projects and technologies. Basic focus from the start to the end will be about data structures and algorithms. Just be sure your concepts are strong and clear and clearly explain the reason for using a specific data structure for the given situation.

Can you tell me about a time when you had to work through a difficult problem in a collaborative environment?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to work on a failing team.

Explain a time you had a difficult client/peer/coworker and how did you work with them? What steps did you take?

110 of 113 Interview Questions