Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summer Interview Questions

11,590

Summer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you were working in a team and your opinion was challenged.

1 Answer

I asked the team member to explain their opinion. No one is perfect, so keeping an open mind when listening to a team member’s response is key. There were times a team member could convince me they were right and other times when I could explain why my opinion may be the better option.

What are the methods of valuing a company?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

3) Poker. 26 red, 26 black. Take one every time, you can choose to guess whether it’s red. You have only one chance. If you are right, you get 1 dollar. What’s the strategy? And what’s the expected earn?

13 Answers

Flip a coin until either HHT or HTT appears. Is one more likely to appear first? If so, which one and with what probability?

13 Answers

You are playing a game where the player gets to draw the number 1-100 out of hat, replace and redraw as many times as they want, with their final number being how many dollars they win from the game. Each "redraw" costs an extra $1. How much would you charge someone to play this game?

10 Answers

how many times the hour and minute hands of the clock form right angle during one day?

10 Answers

25 racehorses, no stopwatch. 5 tracks. Figure out the top three fastest horses in the fewest number of races.

11 Answers

At a party everyone shakes hands, 66 hand shakes occur, how many people are at the party?

9 Answers

Say I take a rubber band and randomly cut it into three pieces. What's the probability that one of the pieces has length greater than 1/2 of the original circumference of the rubber band.

9 Answers

• Is 1027 a prime number? • How would you write an algorithm that identifies prime numbers? • 2 blue and 2 red balls, in a box, no replacing. Guess the color of the ball, you receive a dollar if you are correct. What is the dollar amount you would pay to play this game?

8 Answers