Summer Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summer Sales Interview Questions

Summer sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I roll a die. If I roll a 1, I give you $1. If I roll a 2, I give you $2, and so on. Make me a market on this game, and explain why.

1 Answer

I didn't process it as an expected value question at first (embarrassingly enough), but the EV of the game is (1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6)/6, or 21/6, or 7/2. So the market should be made tight since it's easily calculable-- 3.49/3.51

Nothing so difficult, mostly behavioral question, also, they wanted to know how enthusiastic I was about joining them

1 Answer

Which would you choose to invest in...Ford or GM?

1 Answer

What would your friends compliment you on?

1 Answer

This wasn't difficult, but it's the only specific question I can remember. You're playing basketball and you're down by 2. You know you can hit a 2-pointer to tie the game with 28% probability, and then go on to win the game in overtime with 50% probability. Alternatively, you know you can hit a 3-pointer and win with 15% probability. Which do you take?

2 Answers

The interview was pretty straightforward, more just making sure they could stand working with you. They asked if I've ever had to sell anything since I had no sales experience on my resume.

1 Answer

What do you personally bring to a work atmosphere?

1 Answer

Describe for me how you set personal goals and how you meet them. What do you do if you don't meet your goals?

1 Answer

Name a time you have analyzed data

1 Answer

Why do you want this position?

110 of 181 Interview Questions