Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer Technology Analyst

Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Summer technology analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you show a correlation between two types of data?

3 Answers

***Probably asked based on my prior research experience*** I kinda fudged this one. I said that I'd compute the covariance of the two datasets. My interviewer took the answer but didn't show whether or not he liked that answer.

Covariance and correlation coefficient are based on Gaussian assumption, Spearman's rank correlation maybe a better choice if they are totally different types of data. A scatterplot before calculating these statistics is recommended.

if two are both quantitative variables, use correlation. if both are categorical, use two way table. if one is quantitative and the other is categorical, then convert the quantitative one to a categorical one then make a two way table.

What is a normal distribution? What would you think if your data didn't fit one?

2 Answers

A mobile phone company with coverage over three states wants to upgrade it's Customer Relationship Management system. How should it go about this?

1 Answer

What is the software development life cycle?

1 Answer

How would you get the last word of a sentence in UNIX/command line?

1 Answer

I was Econ major, so most of the questions dwelled on why tech and how I could make an impact having no prior tech knowledge.

1 Answer

Find all duplicate strings in a list of strings and return a list without duplicates Which is more efficient to find a character in a list of 1000 characters, using a LinkedList or Array?

2 Answers

How to check if a strong is palindrome?

How will you handle Big Data

1 Answer

Which methodology would you use to create and integrate the system ?

110 of 408 Interview Questions