Supply Chain Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supply Chain Business Manager Interview Questions

Supply chain business manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The questions weren't difficult. I interviewed with many different people. For the most part they were behavioral base. However, despite my multiple degrees and years of experience in manufacturing the plant manager wanted to "test" my knowledge and asked about plant budgets, definitions of types of cost (fixed, variable, direct, indirect, sunk...). The plant manager was very combative and disrespectful and seemed as if he was searching for a reason to dislike me. The other 4 interviewers were pleasant enough, straight forward and respectful.

Most of interview went on reviewing the job specifications and a couple of technical interviews.

Asked about conflict resolution between two associates. How would I handle it?

14 of 4 Interview Questions