Supply Chain Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supply Chain Engineer Interview Questions

Supply chain engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What skills would you like to gain from this internship?

1 Answer

(Well, they still couldn't clearly explain what exactly I would be doing, even after asking for an example of a days work, sooo) I told them that I had previous managing experience, which I do. And I said how at that position I would constantly have to drop what I was doing to help a coworker, customer, boss, or supplier.

Tell me a situation where you had to handle a JERK ?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when flexibility was an issue.

1 Answer

Basic behavioral questions such as: 1. Tell me something about yourself 2. What are your career goals 3. Describe a situation where you disliked one of your team members 4. Tell us about a time you were overwhelmed by a project you were leading or working on 5. Tell us about a time when things didn't go as you planned

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to a make a difficult decision without the help of your manager. What was the scenario and how did you handle it?

The questions weren't necessarily difficult, but they sought out completeness of answers. If my answer was incomplete in any way (you always know when it is), they would either push for further detail or just accept it and move on.

They asked me behavioral questions and projects that I have done in the past.

1 Answer

Since I had been out of the engineering field for awhile, they asked about when I had done engineering recently.

Nothing too difficult. What is stress and strain? Explain past projects and what you learned in classes. Most of the time, it was me talking.

110 of 19 Interview Questions