Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Supply Chain

Supply Chain Interview Questions

"As a supply chain analyst, it's your job to collect information on productivity and customer demand in order to improve your company's supply chain operations. You can expect to answer a lot of �what if� scenario questions that will assess how you tackle company areas in need of improvement. Prepare yourself by familiarizing yourself with company practices and examples of previous reports you've created. You will likely be asked to solve with an Excel spreadsheet problem, so make sure that your Excel skills are on par."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult questions at all.

1 Answer

Imagine there is on sandwich shop at the campus and it is the only one open. Everywhere else on campus is closed due to construction. Sales are up and profit is down. What three things do you think cause this?

2 Answers

What is the most important aspect of supply chain management?

1 Answer

#1 asked me which one of the two interviewers I'd rather work for with both of them in front of me.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to provide difficult feedback to someone in Senior management related to them? This was a difficult one because the one that I chose to share was able to be partially flipped back at me (as if I may have taken the situation out of context). Didn't cost me the job, but it did cause a doubt in the interviewer's mind.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions asked. The interviewer wanted to understand my background, experience, aspirations. He asked me to review my career from University to date.

1 Answer

What drew you to this position?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for McDonald's?

1 Answer

- Where do you see yourself in five years? - Why do you want this position? - What makes you stand out? - Technical background? - What happened when you worked with someone that you didn't like or didn't like you?

3140 of 1,656 Interview Questions